Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life is crazy, but worth it

Hola, como estas? Yo soy muy bueno, gracias! [hello, how are you? I am very well, thanks!]
Vida es loco, pero vale la pena. [Life is crazy, but worth it.]


I have been house sitting these past couple of days and it has been enjoyable. Penny, el perro, y yo have been relaxing here most of the day and we like to sleep and watch movies : ) I have had homemade food all week long! Yo even baked Nutella Brownies the other day and shared them with some fancy people. These "fancy" people came over and we made dinner together. Yo queiro me some chicken alfredo with broccoli y mushrooms.  It was good to spend time with friends.

I am still waiting to hear back from job stuff, but I know it will work out eventually! I am going to apply at T.J. Maxx, and see if I can get that job! I meet with a lady on Monday about babysitting for her once a week - hopefully that works out, as well!
I also might apply for the census, as it pays well and would bring in some cashola - but we'll see about that. I'm not sure it's something i would like to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment